Followers

Thursday, December 17, 2009

I am a Believer

I am a 'Believer'

When something is taken away from you, so dear to you and you cared about it, you feel disappointed.

I remember the days when I was feeling so low,
Thought that this is the end of the world for me,
No one believes in me and frankly, I have stop believing in myself and my abilities.

But in the corner of my mind I had some hope.
I knew deep down inside my heart that some days are good, some days are not,
some days are fast that you feel you can't catch up to it,
some days are slow that the earth stood still and you are all alone,
But never stop believing that "Every dark cloud has a silver lining"

Take me higher
Open the sky up
I believe
Even if it's just a dream

I woke up this morning
with a memory
Today might be a great and wonderful day.
It depends on you if you believe in it.

Believe me friends, even if the things are looking bleak and you can't do anything about it,
Don't give up. Keep trying even if it takes infinite efforts from you.
You will get there.

So believe....

Manisha.

1 comment:

southindianpuranpoli said...

Optimism is the mantra to succeed in the long run......